Tuesday 6 December 2016

Review Of Sidetracked



5 stars

So this is the second Book in this series and HOLY HELL what a book, I got goosebumps on the last page.

Lana and Logan *sighs* I think they are great together.

This book starts where book 1 ends, and what a ride this book is I love Lana so much she has been through Hell and is such a strong person.

Logan still doesn’t know what she has been doing but she does share some of her past with him but I am a little scared to what is going happen when the truth finally comes out about what she does and has been doing.

Logan is still trying to catch the boogeyman one of the serial killers he is after who seems to be making it personal now.

I am not 100% sure who we can trust in this series yet and we have some new Characters in this book.

Once I started couldn’t put it down Really loving this series bring on Book 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment