Tuesday 13 December 2016

Amo Jones...Looking Back At 2016.

AMO JONES – LOOKING BACK AT 2016
SERIES NAME: Devil’s Own MC
CONSUMING, SO RAW, SO DARK, SO INTENSE, SO GRITTY, SOOOOOO EPIC!!- Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Devils Own cover.png

One Hundred & Thirty-Six Scars (The Devil’s Own) #1
136 Scars.jpg

Meadow I was four years old when I learnt what evilness the world could bring. I fought through life with my scarred soul, wrangled through the dark empty nights where I’d pray I didn’t wake up the next morning. I would shut my eyes and mentally take myself to my happy place. Red roses The sound of waves crashing on the sand under my feet. The final time the cold blade pushed up against my thigh, and I waited for my blood to trickle over the other One hundred and thirty-six scars that covered my skin— never came. Who was this man who just saved me? He had no idea how close I came to ending myself that day. I was ready to blow my brains all over the bedroom walls and I had a nine sitting under my pillow to prove it. Beast Some people have families, I had engineered human killing machines surrounding me my whole life. I’d been a part of this unit since I was a baby, raised in a community that was shut off from the real world. A community where we were nothing but empty vessels, until Hella (my best friend) and I escaped. Hella took us to a girl who was in foster care with him before he was summoned into The Army. After finding out yet another complication in my life, I needed space. I booked in to a run down apartment, ready to clear my head. Only my head didn’t clear, because I was haunted every night from the screams that would vibrate through my walls. This is not a story of a perfect man coming in to save the day. This is a story of what happens when fate interferes and two completely broken souls collide.

Hellraiser (The Devil’s Own) #2 hellraiser

Melissa They say there are defining points in your life – moments where you f**ked it all up, moments that make you its bitch, moments that shape you into the person you are. The day I met Braxton Ward was one of my moments. My name’s Melissa Hart, and I don’t think you’re ready for this story. Hella I go by a few names: Hella, Brax, 112, or, depending on whether I’ve been balls deep in you or not, C*nt. I don’t push the boundaries because in order to do so, one must have them. I’ve never had them. Being homeless at the not-so-tender age of fifteen morphed me into an emotionless shell, and when The Army recruited me, that shell turned into steel. They say if fire is hot enough, it can melt steel; the hate that burns between Melissa Hart and me just might be hot enough. Shit doesn’t come easy for us. Enemies are expanded, secrets are revealed, and lives will be taken. Yeah, I’m Braxton “Hella” Ward, and you bet your f*cking ass that you ain’t ready for this story.
Razing Grace Part 1 (The Devil’s Own) #3 Razing Grace p1.jpg

I was light, and I was pure. Until I wasn’t. Millie I’m Millie Hart, and for as long as I can remember, I’ve dedicated my life to my Catholic faith. It was a part of me every step of the way. So when I decided to join a nunnery, no one in my family was surprised. I’m not sure at what point my life changed or where it went extremely wrong. My nightmares are becoming realities as my world starts to slowly tremble under the ground I’m presently shackled to. I was taken. Everything I thought I knew was about to rain down on me in drops of lies, deceit, and undiluted evil. Tripp/Raze I’m more machine than man. I’m the alpha and the omega of The Army, and the leader of The 6 masked huntsmen. I live and bleed this life. The arms that raised me weren’t carrying love— they were carrying knives and AKAs. I’m agent 000, the executioner, and the damn devil who walks in the flesh. No one can break through my hard shell— not even her. *This is book Three in The Devil’s Own series but can be read as a standalone.
Razing Grace Part 2 (The Devil’s Own #3) – releasing January 17th
15219518_1442325979129954_1492790686919270782_n.jpg

Special preorder price of 1.99!! One release day price will be going up to 2.99

No comments:

Post a Comment