Tuesday 1 November 2016

New Release.....Review...Bad Intern by Luke Mason


TITLE: Bad Intern
AUTHOR: Luke Mason
RELEASE DATE: Nov 1st, 2016




Booze, sex, and revenge served hot and sticky.



Intern Jen wants a man with money, looks, and money (in that order).

Through the careful application of brains, beauty, and determination, Jen hatches a plan to bring the handsome VP, Brett, to heel. 

But the best laid plans never survive sight of the enemy, and Jen has plenty of those—the most dangerous one, herself. When an epic sex romp with a fellow intern threatens her chances with VP Brett, Jen must choose between blind ambition and the precarious state of her humanity.

Bad Intern? Sure. Bad person? Only YOU can decide. Either way, business casual will never be the same.



BUY LINKS:

Amazon US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M9E6CXC
Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M9E6CXC


✩✩✩ Four Stars

Luke Mason is a new author to me so I had no idea what I was in for. I was pleasantly surprised. It's a quick read but boy is it hot. 

Intern Jen has problems. She has a crush on her boss, her co worker Pete has a crush on her and she's basically just a messed up nymph who can't help but get into trouble. When she finds herself working with Pete, things get a little out of hand and the hot sexy games start. 

I really enjoyed this book. Jen made me laugh, the chemistry and hotness is off the charts and it kept my interest. I would have liked a bit more, I felt the story could have been a bit longer but I still enjoyed it and will definitely be keeping an eye out for more from Luke Mason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment