Friday 18 November 2016

New Release & Review Spiralling Skywards Book #2 Fading Lesley Jones

SpirallingSkywards2 FADING (2).jpg

Title:  Spiralling Skywards Book #2 : Fading
Author:  Lesley Jones
IS NOW LIVE!
One-Click TODAY: http://amzn.to/2elUp8E
Add to your TBR: http://bit.ly/2f6GP7P







Blurb
  
From the outside looking in, Sarah and Liam’s bond has been unbreakable since the moment they first laid eyes on each other. Love, romance, and friendship should form the ropes that tether them together. But when old insecurities rise to the surface, Sarah loses sight of her self-worth and feels her identity fading. Faced with a choice that threatens to fray those ties, she finally begins to unravel. Until one day, those ropes snap, that bond is broken, and their relationship sent spiralling off course.




 ----------------------------------------

Read Spiralling Skywards Book #1 : Falling TODAY!

 US http://amzn.to/2cq7HwU
UK http://amzn.to/2dfa3QG
DE http://amzn.to/2cNhCeX
iBooks http://bit.ly/2d83CvA
Nook http://bit.ly/2dgoNw0
KOBO http://bit.ly/2ciDGfe
ssbook1-amazon 

It only takes one defining moment. 
One look.
 One dance. 
One conversation. 

Sarah knows from the second she meets Liam that their connection is more than just instant attraction. It’s deep, it’s consuming, and has the potential to be the real thing. But true love comes at a price. Fuelled by Liam's past, Sarah's issues, and a messy web of family ties, business partnerships, and exes, the combined forces threaten to snuff out their new found relationship. 

Will that spark be smothered by outside forces? Or will they be carried like smoke from the ashes and sent spiralling skywards? 

Written in Lesley Jones’ usual heartfelt, witty, and emotional voice, this dual point of view story is just the beginning of her Spiralling series.






5 Stars
But would love to give it far more stars 

Oh, Wow Lesley you did it absolutely beyond brilliant.

The conclusion to Sarah and Liam story and what a story it is.

After the end of book 1 that epilogue had me thinking all sorts of things and I have been dying to jump into book 2 I never been more excited about a book in a long time. I started it last night and I couldn’t put it down till I finished the last word.

I am not going go into details for this book because you really have to read and feel it make sure you read book 1 first though. To fully understand the story.

The book follows Sarah and Liam’s story it isn’t just a story it’s so much more it heart-breaking honest, emotional it feels so real I mean the things this couple deal with it could happen to anyone of us, I have fallen in love with the story I feel like I know Liam and Sarah personally their story has touched my heart and to be honest these 2 will be forever in my heart.

It touches a few subjects that might make some people angry but just try and understand that real life isn’t hearts and flowers.

I really connect with Sarah, and could relate to how she was feeling at points in the book. 
No couple are perfect and Sarah Liam’s married life wasn’t perfect with just being married and Liam working more and more being away more Sarah really struggles with it.

She goes through so much in this book do we have the right to Judge her? No, we don’t.! I understood why she did some of the stuff she did we are only human and some people can only take so much, my heart broke for her I wanted to climb into the book and just hold her.

This book covers some really hard Topics but to me it made it more real. Anyone could be Sarah it could be YOU or ME!! I have no place judging her and unless you are in that situation we don’t know how we would deal with it.


After this book, I didn’t think I could Love Liam any more than I already did but you can’t help it.
The Love he has for Sarah is so consuming.

Trying to write a review that is worthy of this book is hard and as i write it, I have tears coming down my face remembering it has touched my heart that much.

Spiralling Skywards Fading is such a Beautiful story. I really can’t wait for Sasha’s Book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment