Tuesday 11 October 2016

Review...Razing Grace (Part 1) by Amo Jones


☆☆☆☆ FIVE STARS

Urghh this book!!! I made the mistake of starting it a bit late in the day and staying up all night until i was finished. 

Starting where Hellraiser ended, Millie finds herself taken and held by 'The Army'. Absolutely terrified with no idea why she's there or what's going to happen to her. I wasn't keen on Millie in the previous book but this one she shines in. Realising that she can't go back to the way she was before, she starts to embrace her new personality/backbone. She starts to toughen up and I loved that!! 

Tripp is a sweetheart. Well, no he's not I'm lying. But he kinda is. I have this love/hate/I wanna gouge his eyeballs out then have his babies thing going on with him. Growing up in the army, Tripp is probably the most feared and dangerous man there. He's deadly, takes no crap whatsoever, blunt, to the point, intelligent...I loved him. The more I read, the more I liked his character. Then there's Miles *swoon*. Hot, funny and a massive flirt....I want a Miles!!! One of my all time favourite characters, he's absolutely fantastic. 

This story had so many twists and turns. Just when I thought I knew where the story was going....BAM!!! It'd go a completely different way. The characters are fantastic, the storyline will keep you on your toes and guessing, you'll want to kill some characters (maybe even the author....I'm kidding!...kinda), love some characters. And I guarantee you'll finish this book and be left wanting more....Give me more!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment