Tuesday 18 October 2016

Review...Harley & Rose by Carmen Jenner


☆☆☆☆ FIVE STARS

(It deserves so many more stars)



MY TOP READ OF 2016!!!


Wow. Just wow. I've just finished this book. I've got snot bubbles and tears everywhere (I look like that girl out of Blair Witch), I can't breathe, my heads pounding, I'm hurting so badly and I'm so goddamn angry. I'm emotionally exhausted, can't stop thinking about it and the hubbys laughing at the state I've got myself in over a book.

But it's not just any book. This story will ease you in with a false sense of security and before you know it, you've not eaten all day, you've taken your kindle with you to pee, you've not checked Facebook and the kids have been completely ignored. But it doesn't matter because you're there living Harley and Roses story with them. Unrequited love, best friends, ex lovers and a twist that knocked me off my feet it was so unexpected...this story has it all.

I openly admit to not been an emotional person, very few books make me well up, never mind cry. This book destroyed me. I have felt every single emotion reading this book. Every. Single. One.

This is my top read of 2016. No doubt about it. I have never had a book affect me like this has. A beautifully written, extremely emotional, roller coaster romance that's broken me.



No comments:

Post a Comment