Wednesday 12 October 2016

Review...Elicit by M.Never



☆☆☆☆ FIVE STARS


I've loved Jett since Owned and I've been desperate for his and Londons story.

This book wasn't what I was expecting at all. Unless you've read the previous books in this series, you won't understand straightaway why Jett does what he does, but he has his reasons. I loved Jett, there were times I wanted to hate him but I just couldn't. He's loyal, sexy as sin and a genuinely nice guy.


The real star of this book though was London. Finding out about her background helps you understand why she thinks the way she does. With Jett treating her better than anyone ever has done, it throws her for a loop and it t akes a while before her way of thinking changes.

This book broke my heart while putting it back together at the same time. Jett is perfect for London and of course there are tons of super scorchingly hot sex scenes. With appearances from Kayne and his kitten, this is an absolute must read for fans of the Decadence After Dark series.


No comments:

Post a Comment