Tuesday 18 October 2016

Review...Defying Her Mafioso by Terri Anne Browning



☆☆☆☆ Four Stars
I love a mafia romance so when I saw one by Terri Anne Browning I was so excited. 


Scarlett and twin sister Victoria are home again after been sent away three years ago by their father and his right hand man Ciro. Ciro has been fighting his attraction towards Scarlett for years but now she's back, that's going to become even harder for him to do. Bossy but sweet, dominant and determined he's no good for her, he can't seem to stay away. Scarlett is feisty. There's a darkness in her that Victoria doesn't have and I liked her take no crap attitude. With Victoria and her new man adding some extra drama, this is a good (although a little predictable at times) start to a new series. I can't wait for Victoria and Christiano's stories. 




No comments:

Post a Comment