Tuesday 18 October 2016

Review...Between Here And The Horizon by Callie Hart


☆☆☆☆ FIVE STARS



This book did not go as I expected. When teacher Ophelia Lang gets a job as a nanny for Ronan Fletchers children, she has no idea how much her life's going to change in the next six months. With surprise twists from the beginning, this book kept me guessing all the way through.

I loved the characters. Ophelia is a strong woman who's thrown out of her element but still manages to thrive. Always putting others first, I couldn't help but like her. Fletcher, I adored. Without giving anything away, read the book and you'll completely understand what I mean about him.


I love Callie Harts books, I've read every one but this one is so completely different to what I was expecting. Beautifully written, you really get a feel for the characters and their pasts. Its got it all. Twists, action, love, loss, lies and betrayal.


No comments:

Post a Comment