Tuesday 18 October 2016

Review...A Harmless Little Game by Meli Raine


4.5 Stars

This is my first book by this author but definitely not my last. I inhaled this book. I don't think I put it down once. 


I'm left with more questions than answers and I'm as confused as Lindsay as to who to trust. I absolutely loved Lindsay. After suffering an horrific gang rape she's been in a mental institute ever since. When she's finally allowed home, the last persons she's expecting to be in charge of her protection is ex boyfriend Drew. 


Now, Drew I didn't particularly like at first. Only knowing Lindsays side of the story i'd decided going in I wasn't going to like him but it soon changed. Going up against her father soon won him brownie points with me. Her father is horrid. I'm not sure what part he's played in it all but I'm certainly not a fan. 



With a story that's twisty enough to keep me on my toes, so many questions that need answering and a great female lead character, I honestly can't wait to read more of this series.

 I need answers to my many questions!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment