Saturday 15 October 2016

Review...27 Truths: Ava's Story (The Truth About Love #1) by MJ Fields



 ☆☆☆☆ FIVE STARS

Ava and Luke's families have been friends for years. Growing up with each other Ava has always had a massive obsession with Luke. Absolutely 100% convinced they're meant to be together no matter how long she has to wait, Ava goes on to law school while Luke serves his country, still determined they'll live happily ever after. But life happens and people change, leaving the people who love them to pick up the pieces and carry on.


This is Ava's story.

I struggled a little with Ava's character. While I understood her intense feelings, I found her quite immature. She seemed to be able to move on really quickly which just didn't hit true to me. Saying that I did like her. I sympathised for her but at the same time I just wanted her to grow up a little (which she does). 




There's two main male characters in this book. One I still haven't made my mind up about and the other seems too good to be true. 




I got sucked into this book so badly. I didn't move all day. It kept me hooked from the first page. It's heart breaking at times, but you can feel the love pouring from the pages. It's addictive and got some good twists in it. I can't wait to get Luke's story in 27 lies and find out what's really going on inside his head.


No comments:

Post a Comment