Thursday 15 September 2016

Review...Passion & Venon (Venon #1) by Shanora Williams


☆☆☆☆ FIVE STARS


I love this authors work so when I heard she was going to go darker I was so excited and Passion & Venom didn't disappoint.

Gianna's just got married to Antonio who's in the mafia. It's supposed to be the happiest day of her life, getting married to the man she loves. On their way to their honeymoon, their car is hijacked, resulting in Antonios murder and Giannas abduction. Thrown in a room with Ronaldo (who I need to know more about) Gianna still puts up a fight. She's out spoken to the point even I was shushing her, she's very head strong, she's sassy, doesn't back down easily and I really liked her.


Draco is not a nice man at all. He does very bad things...Kidnap, torture, murder. He's deadly. And I fucking loved him!!! There's more to him than just been a mafia boss. You keep getting these other glimpses of a slightly softer side that quickly had me lusting after him. And his type of punishment with Gia is something I could totally get on board with. He's hard, determined and knows what he wants and how he's going to get it. You may not like him, but he'll make damn sure you respect him.

With a story that kept me hooked, it's got twists, hotness and some dark for those dark lovers, this book had it all. I devoured every word and can't wait for more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment