Tuesday 27 September 2016

Review...Neighbors (Twin Estates #1) by Stylo Fantome


☆☆☆☆ FIVE STARS  
I've been living in mood swing city reading this book.

I absolutely loved Katya at the beginning of Neighbors but I found myself getting madder and madder with her. About halfway through I was ranting and raving like a nutcase at her. 

After been "boring" she's suddenly finding another side to herself. Exploring her new side with one man soon leads her to another. Torn between the two Katya is well out of her comfort zone. 

Both hot, successful and experienced, that's where the men's similarities end. One's sweet, easy going and perfect while the other is abrupt, an asshole and....perfect. 






I loved this book. It's very hot, kept me guessing, infuriated me beyond belief, made my heart race, my blood boil, made me like/love/hate characters to the point I had to take a break from reading and didn't end anything like it was supposed to (in my head anyway). A fantastic book that you won't want to put down.





No comments:

Post a Comment