Tuesday 27 September 2016

Review... Transfer (The Retrieval Duet #2) by Aly Martinez


☆☆☆☆ FIVE STARS



Transfer is the second book in the Retrieval Duet and Retrieval must be read first. 
Like the first book, Transfer is another very emotional read. It's one of the very few books that's made me smile through my tears. 

I'm staying away from the story in my review, because everyone needs to experience it for themselves. 

The friendships that grow and the relationships between all the characters, the highs and the lows are all perfectly written. You can't help but want a happy ending for all of them but especially Clare. Both her and Elisabeth are such strong, genuinely unselfish women, I needed them to both get what they both so desperately wanted. 

Elisabeth, Rowan, Clare, Heath and, of course, Tessa will forever have a place in my heart. I won't forget this story anytime soon and i highy recommend it. One of the best duets out this year.




No comments:

Post a Comment