Monday 8 August 2016

Review...Undisputed by A.S.Teague



☆☆☆☆ FIVE STARS





It's no secret that I love any kind of fighter book so to find one by a new author...well it doesn't get much better than that.

Breccan is the undisputed light heavy weight champion. He's hot, brilliant at fighting and can have any woman he wants. When he wins his latest fight he does what he normally does and goes out to celebrate.

Sidney works as accountant when she's not looking after her nephew Connor. On a rare night out to celebrate her birthday, she bumps into Breccan but it's not long before he messes it up and she leaves. Sidney has a lot going on at home, and doesn't think she'll see her mystery man again...Until they meet again when she's least expecting it.


I absolutely loved this book. The characters are brilliant, one in particular will steal your heart,
Sidney is a really likeable woman. Independent, funny,
strong, loyal, a little bit clumsy (my favourite thing about her) and always putting others before herself, I loved her.
Breccan....he's a MMA fighter, he's hot, sexy, so unbelievably sweet and deep down a genuinely nice, albeit slightly clueless at times, guy.



This story really got to me. It's very emotional but it has it's funny parts as well. Im really shocked that this is AS Teague's debut book, it's well written, got a story that kept me hooked from page one (I read it in one go I loved it that much) and that I won't forget anytime soon. Brilliant characters, some unexpected parts and one of the few books that made me well up. I'll be recommending this to anyone and everyone and I've definitely found a new author to stalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment