Friday 26 August 2016

Review...Stepdaddy Savage by Charleigh Rose


☆☆☆☆ 4 STARS


This is my first book by Charleigh Rose and even though the whole step relation thing isn't really something I go out of my way to read, the cover and blurb for this had me willing to give it a go. 


Dahlia lives with her mum and step dad Graham. Graham isn't your stereotypical step dad. He's young, hot, alpha, always in control and ruthless.....Oh and he's a mobster. Polar opposite step daughter Dahlia is a very naive 18 year old. She made me feel so old. I struggled with hers, and her friends, immaturity sometimes but loved the chemistry between her and Graham. 


I thought this story was going to go one way but the authors took it in a different direction to what I was expecting. I really enjoyed this book. The only thing I wasn't keen on was the use of "daddy" during certain parts of the story but that's just me been picky. 



A smutty, very, very hot, enjoyable read and I'll definitely be reading more from Charleigh Rose





No comments:

Post a Comment