Tuesday 16 August 2016

Review...Savage Things (Chaos & Ruin #2) by Callie Hart



☆☆☆☆☆ 5 STARS

Zeth Mayfair is back!!! I'm so invested in these books it's unreal. 

Zeth's trying to stay out of trouble for once but trouble always has a way of finding him, and it's usually in the form of DEA agent Lowell. This time's no different. Lowell is determined to see Zeth pay for his crimes and when she spots Mason, she thinks she's found a way to do that. 

I absolutely adored Mason. I fell in love with him in Violent Things but this book...this book is where you start to see who Mason Reeves really is. Looking after his poorly sister, working as many hours as he can, trying to do the right thing, all while caring for Millie, trying to stay on the right side of Zeth, it's all starting to take its toil. 

As always with Callies books there are twists and turns, secrets, surprises, super hot scenes and of course super, hot, alpha men to swoon over but this book for me was more emotional then her other books. The bonds between not only Zeth and Sloane (who is her usual badass self) but between Zeth and Michael and especially Mason and Millie made this book that little bit extra special. It broke me if I'm honest. At one point I couldn't see the words for the tears (and that's a rare thing for me). There's a certain character in this book that will always be extra special to me.

 Another fantastic, gripping book from Callie Hart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment