Tuesday 30 August 2016

Review This isn't over Baby





☆☆☆☆☆ 5 stars

Gabe and his cucumbers are back!!!! Ha ha 

WOW WOW!!!!!! 

K Webster has really blown me away with this one, it is one hell of a ride!

If you haven’t read the first 2 books in this series stop now and go pick them up to read you will need them to Understand Gabe a bit more.

Now I am all for a bad boy, but I have never taken to Gabe at all, but in this book I have to say I think I like him a bit more, I think I understand him more as we get an insight to his past and why he is so messed up and crazy.

I don’t want to give anything away you just have to read this book.

I will say some parts might even shock you, it is Twisted, Dark in places.

I think if I am being Honest this might just be my favourite book out of the 3 and I loved the others, this one just took me to a whole new level of crazy.

This is a love Story as much as it is messed up. 

Go in with an open mind. Remember everyone deserves love even Villain’s. 

After finishing my mind is all over the place I shouldn’t like this book as much as I did but hell. 
Loved all the Characters. 

K Webster gave us what we wanted where you love it or hate it you will have mixed feelings about it Just buckle up and enjoy the ride.

As I said “This isn’t over” is a crazy ride and to be honest I think Gabe has met his match.

This isn’t OVER, baby.
This will never be OVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment