Thursday 4 August 2016

☆☆Review of The First Taste☆☆ by Jessica Hawkins



☆☆☆☆☆ 5 stars 



I have been in such a book funk, this last week and was a little scared, I would be able to concentrate on this book ... but boy was I wrong I was hooked from the first chapter.


We meet Andrew an amazing Father, A Dirty Talker what can be sexier than a single Father who totally adores and loves his daughter.



After her mother Sadie walked out on them a few years before. 



His Daughter Bell is such an amazing little girl and she made me laugh a few times… totally fell in love with Andrew. 



Then we meet Amelia, such an independent women strong and doesn’t let anyone do anything for her, and when she mistake’s Andrew as the plumber. I laughed at that bit.



Amelia is having a hard time trusting any man, she is going through a nasty divorce with an ex that was so controlling. That she finds it hard to learn to trust again but Andrew breaks her walls down. I loved her strength



Such a beautiful, well written story. If is a bit of a roller coaster of a ride and has a bit of everything in it to keep you turning the page. 



If you are a fan of Jessica Hawkins you really need to pick this one up and give it a read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment