Tuesday 23 August 2016

Review of Feyness by E.S. Carter


✴✴✴✴✴ 5 Stars


This Book is Very Dark, and Disturbing. 

Feyness is the first book I have read by this Author and will not be the Last.

I really liked Faye's character she is being married off to a killer, Cole, by her sick and Evil father.

Cole wants to Hurt and break Faye Cole is by no means a nice guy.

I really hated Faye father he was one Evil. sick, twisted man.

There are flash backs in the book so we get an insight to why Cole is the way he is.

I did feel that Cole wasn’t as bad as his brothers but he was still bad.

We get Flashbacks from Faye past too and they are heart breaking at times. 

I loved the Duel POV I a story with this as you get others thoughts.

I would say it has quite a few hard limits for some so please be aware of that before starting the only problem I had with this book was I would have loved for it to have been that bit longer.

I really hoping the Author will write another book or 2 from other Characters I think Luke and Grim books would be really Dark as they were worse than Cole, especially Grim.

Some parts I was Cringing but also found it Heartbreaking.

Feyness is a dark standalone.
Readers of a sensitive disposition may want to step away from the book.
Step away, nothing to see here.
Readers who like to dance on the dark side, come on in and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment