Monday 22 August 2016

Review I Can’t Die Alone


☆☆☆☆☆ 5 stars 




I just finished it and am completely a mess. My eyes are so sore from crying. This story is raw and heart-breaking but beautiful at the same time. But such an emotional story.

Tori Holt has no family left and her grandmother in a home and hardly remembers who she is. She has no one and doesn’t want to die alone.

She had found a letter that belonged to her mother from a guy that was her mother’s first love and she packs a bag and go searching for him.

What she doesn’t expect to find is some stranger on a park bench. He will make her happy for the last few months of her life… I will not go into details don’t want to spoil it for you. 

But was it Fate she meet this stranger and the connection and who is he.



The hardest part about finding love is letting it go. 
The easiest part about the journey is the moment it all makes sense.



This is my first book by this Author I will be sure to check her other books out. I really enjoyed this book as heart breaking as it was to read. So grab the tissues and enjoy 

No comments:

Post a Comment