Wednesday 6 July 2016

Review....Love Tap by M.N Forgy









Love Tap by M.N Forgy
☆☆☆☆☆ 5 Stars




I love any kind of fighter book so I was super excited for this one from one of my favourite authors. I've read and loved MN Forgys MC series' and couldn't wait to see if she could pull off something so different. By the time i'd got 25% in I was hooked and it was already a definite 5 star book for me. 





Camden Steel, MMA fighter. He's cocky, arrogant, bitter, stubborn and confused.....but also sweet, sexy, protective and loyal...I really hated Camden at first. Yes he's still hurting from how his and Tates past relationship ended, and yes I understand he's carrying around a lot of baggage but grrrrr he made me want to full on punch him in the face at times. But then you start seeing the real Camden Steel. Not the tough MMA fighter but the Camden that was Tates first real friend, and the more you know about him the harder you'll fall. He is definitely in my top five fighter bbfs of all time. 



Now onto Tate. I very rarely like or connect with female characters. I'm all about the men in my books. Tatum Davies changed all that. I'm seriously crushing on her so bad. Independent, strong (mentally and physically) and not conforming to anyone's idea of who she should be...I wanna be Tatum when I grow up!!! This girl had me swooning, there is absolutely nothing about her that I didn't love. I mean come on!!! She's hot, tough and a fighter!!! She's like the most perfect woman ever. 



I loved everything about this book.
 Definitely my favourite out of all MN Forgys books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment