Tuesday 19 July 2016

Review...Fleeting Moments by Bella Jewel


☆☆☆☆☆ 5 stars


I was so excited to get this book. A new super secret book with no details..I needed this and couldn't wait to start. 
I'm not going to go into details about the story at all, you need to read this book knowing nothing. 


 One moment...One innocent decision can change your life within seconds. One chance meeting can give you the will to carry on when all you want to do is give up. And nobody really knows what life has in store for them. Fleeting Moments...life is full of them, we need to catch them and hold on tight. 
I found this book quite an emotional read. There are aspects of this book, similar to things that are happening now in the real world, and this book really brought that home for me. 




A very profound, well thought out book full of twists and turns, fantastic characters and a unique and very thoughtfully written storyline. I've read the majority of Bella Jewels books and this!!! This is the creme de la creme of Bellas books in my opinion. The very best of Bellas work and a book everyone should read, it'll make you thankful, make you think about your life and I know I will always remember this story and characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment