Thursday 14 July 2016

Review of Salvatore



☆☆☆☆☆ 5 stars 

This is the first book I have read by this Author and it will not be my last.
It is suspenseful and has twists,

It all started with a contract signed by him, then by me, while our families watched. When Lucia is 16 she has to sign her life over to Salvatore the son of the boss of the Benedetti Mafia.


Lucia hates the Benedetti family. Five years later after she is sent away to school, she finally moving in with Salvatore. She swears she is going to get revenge on the family after her father dies and she blames them, but nothing could have prepared her for the man who now ruled her life. 

I loved her Character she is such a feisty girl and she don’t take orders and she gives as good as she gets.

Salvatore it was His duty to break her. To make her life a hell.

Once they get together BAM!!! they are so hot together, he is nothing like his father or Brother, as time goes on they grow closer. And he anything to protect her from them.

The Author had me from the start such a great read and kept me guessing what was going to happen in the end.





No comments:

Post a Comment