Wednesday 27 July 2016

Review of Obsession




                                          ☆☆☆☆☆ 5 stars 






I Loved this book it was amazing, Loved Brecken and Skye story.

If you have read book one you will have met Brecken, he is partners with Case. 


When I first started took me a few chapters to get into the book and things started making sense.

The Author does a great job on explaining what happened in the past within these chapters, and you start understanding more about the backgrounds to things.

Brecken and Skye are both running from pasts. Does the past catch up with them? you will have to read and see.


I really liked Skye Character I really connected well with her she is so Independent. Any way Tiffany Skye friend goes missing after a night out and Skye starts to worry.


She goes to the police but they don’t help her much. so she goes to the last place she had known where Tiffany was, this is where she meets Brecken.

Brecken is hot, he is very controlling man in the bedroom. Brecken past isn’t all that nice it is heart-breaking... he lost the one person who meant the world to him his soulmate.


This book has twists and turns, I really didn’t see coming. The sex scenes are pantie dropping very very hot. 

Loved all the characters in this book. 

This book is one of my top reads this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment