Tuesday 14 June 2016

*****Review of Senn by Lane Hart


BOOK TITLE: Senn (Cocky Cage Fighter #5)
AUTHOR: Lane Hart 
RELEASE DATE:
18th June 2016 

☆☆☆☆☆  5 Stars



I've always loved this series. I've fallen in lust with all the cocky cage men. They seem to get better and better. Each ones sexier, funnier, sweeter than the last.....And then we have Senn.


Arrogant, cocky, a man whore. Senn has got to be the only Cocky Cage Fighter that I didn't love straight away. Honestly he's a bit of a dick at the beginning but that soon starts to change and by the end I absolutely adored him.


Abby has always been convinced her and Linc would find their way back to one another. When he announces he's going to marry Claire, Abby seems to be taking hit after hit and wanting an escape, she turns to Senn. One night is all either of them want together so when they bump into each other again and Senn finds out Abby's pregnant, it's the last thing he's prepared for. 

Abby, I loved from the start. She's a tough chick, she's not had the easiest few years but she's a fighter above anything else, and she's determined to have her baby...no matter what. 


The push and pull between her and Senn had me absolutely hooked. Can Senn change his man whore ways or will he leave Abby to cope on her own?

Senn really won me over, he is now one of my favourite characters from this series. This book has it all....it's funny, hot, sweet, emotional (there was a few lump in my throat moments), the characters development through the book makes them that little more real, and I know I say it every time but I think this has got to be one of my favourites from this series. 




No comments:

Post a Comment