Monday 23 May 2016

❋ ❊Review of Resurgence❋ ❊ Review by Charlie




#Mason&AvaForever




Resurgence to me is the perfect ending to this amazing series. As hard as it is to say Goodbye it worth all the tears. I can’t really say Much because giving anything away might spoil it. We know after Decay Mason is in a bad way he doesn’t want to go on…… Ava is tired… she lost her son and at the end of the day no matter what he did he was still her little boy… Mason seems to be trying to push Ava away. He is Broken he is not the man we used to know, It really heart breaking to read. But so so worth it.


☆☆☆☆☆ 5 Stars

I can’t express how I have loved every Book that Dawn writes but Mason and Ava is by far my favourite series by her. When I first found Mason and Ava I wasn’t in a good place in my life, It Helped me a lot <<<<<<<<< Heart of stone has from the very first line in book 1 to the very Last line in the final book…. this amazing series, it has had me Hooked.




I never read the blurb I just went straight in to the books I never thought this series would affect me the way they have, Dawn has Brought this amazing Couple to Life Through her words, people I Could Class as Family,



We’ve had Heartache, Loss, Loads Tears, Times you just wanna throw your kindle and tell them to grow up, Times you want to just smack their heads together……. Let’s not forget the Hot Hot Sex <<<<<<<< (Love Dawns sex scenes), So many Twists and Turns.



These books make you feel and you feel like you are going through the ride right beside Mason and Ava every step of the way Through all the Highs and Lows 



Ava & Mason have been on one Hell of a Journey; I am Glad I have been on it with them

This series is one Hell of a roller coaster of a ride. They have Had Their ups and downs, some worse than others but at the end of the day they still have each other’s LOVE at the end.



Love. That's all I had lived for. But in the very end, it was the very thing that would kill me.




I for one will relive these books over and over again!

Mason and Ava will always have a place in my heart forever!




They have touched so many people lives



I need to say a BIG thank you to Dawn without you and your amazing writing, I would never have met such wonderful bunch of Girls your books Brought us together..

No comments:

Post a Comment