Thursday 19 May 2016

****Review of Panty Whisperer

BOOK TITLE: Panty Whisperer
AUTHOR: Sloane Howell
RELEASE DATE: 
May 19th, 2016 




☆☆☆☆ 4.5 Stars

 *Warning*
This book is HOT!! And graphic...So if you don't like lots of graphic, hot sex and dirty taking, this probably wont be for you ;) 




Single...Charismatic...Sexy...Charming...Dirty talker...A player...



He's a slut but a nice slut...He's Joel Hannover...The Panty Whisperer







You'd think from the description I've given that maybe you won't like him, but Oh Boy will you ever like him!!

With one of the dirtiest mouths I've ever read (and trust me on this, I've read a LOT) he's actually a really nice, likeable guy (apart from not been able to keep it in his pants, of course)



I absolutely loved Joel's best friend Tommy. He's got a wicked sense of humour, filthy language and a heart of gold. The bond between them is perfect and one of my favourite things about this book.

With likeable characters, a good story, plenty of hotness and some funny parts with Joel and Tommy, I really enjoyed this book. 









No comments:

Post a Comment