Tuesday 28 May 2019

Review of The Fallen Tillie Cole





Can I give it more than 10 stars as 5 doesn't cover this book



I am not going to give anything away. So no spoilers here.


What the hell have I just read, this is the first book in the new Deadly Virtues series by Tillie, the prequel and it gives us some insights to the pasts of what happened to make these boys the way they are. why they became "The Fallen" and what a book it is. I think I have been through the ringer my emotions are all over the place. Make sure you listen to Tillie when she says it is dark it really is and this book will not be for everyone, but if you love Tillie's darker reads you will enjoy this one! so well written. I can't wait to read the rest of this series if this book is anything to go by this series is going to be EPIC!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment