Wednesday 31 October 2018

Review of Secrets







Wow!!! Has to be one of my top 5 favorite books for this year.

What a start this new series from Aleatha. Move over Anthony Rawlings we have a new alpha male in town.

This book is so good it had me right from the start. I loved everything about it and I haven't done a thing all day aside from reading this book it is so good.

Not sure where to start but I will not be giving any spoilers but if you have read this author's previous books then you know you are in for a treat. This story will pull you in and leave you begging for more.

So many questions. Who do you trust? even I am not sure at this point.
So many twists and turns.

The characters are great the chemistry they have is sizzling and off the charts.

This book is so well written and I cannot wait for the next book in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment