Friday 27 April 2018

Review I Dare You Shantel Tessier




Title: I Dare You
Author: Shantel Tessier
Release Date: April 27th 2018

Oh wow, I adored this book.
It is very different from others I have read from Shantel. However, I am just going to say that I think this is my favorite of hers to date.I when into this book blind Like I always like to do and I did not know what to expect, it was full of twists and turns. In addition, kept me guessing to what was going to happen. 

Austin and Cole I loved their characters they have a love/hate relationship. Cole has so many secrets likes to play his games too. So we are not sure at the start how he actually feels towards Austin is it all one big game to him to have her? They do have great chemistry. You will both love and hate them as the book goes on some points they really annoyed me. 

I liked most of the characters a couple I was not keen on then I hated... I do not want to go into too many details, but I DARE YOU to read this book... I promise you will not be disappointed. I cannot wait for everyone to read Austin and Cole story.

I loved everything about it. The writing to the story had me turning the pages. I have to also say I think this is the author’s best work to date.



No comments:

Post a Comment